Interior Cushions

Apr 13, 2011
Beneteau 40 Chicago
Hello:

I am looking to replace or recover the "Heritage Pearl" interior cushions on my 2011 B40.

The attached picture show the wear...

Any suggestions on what the "Heritage Pearl" fabric really is?

Beneteau said it was made in France, out of stock and do not have a replacement fabric or color....

What should I expect to pay for replacement cushions?

Thanks in advance,
Chris

B40 Port Interior Bottom Cushion.jpgB40 Starboard Interior Bottom Cushion.jpg

Jul 17, 2011
Beneteau oceans 321 Saint John
One possible source would be Sumbrella.com .to see if the have that colour or close to it.
As far as price I would request written quotes from local or near by canvas / upholstery businesses specifying
Sumbrella material.Hope this helps

Jan 2, 2017
O'Day & Islander 322 & 37 Scottsdale, AZ & Owls Head, ME
Why stick with a color that shows every mark?

Slider

Sep 1, 2014
Beneteau 37DK Alameda
I have the same seat covers in our 2012 37. I have found that you can take the covers off the cushions and have them dry cleaned. They come back very clean, even those wine stains disappear! Let us known if you find the material.

Apr 13, 2011
Beneteau 40 Chicago
I have found a replacement material...Mordern Allante AL-827 Sea Oyster.
Hopefully, this material will wear better than the stock "Heritage Pearl" fabric that came with the boat (see pictures showing wear above)

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Morbern vinyl fabrics are stain resistant, easy to clean, durable, fire resistant, and antimicrobial and denim dye resistant. They supplied the original cabin settee cushion fabric for my Hunter 386 and 46 and I am also looking to replace the fabric