Interesting video

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
Alright Brian and John, not in the mood. About to go spend a third day wrestling with a lift pump and cleaning up oil and diesel and it will only be 90° today. :huh:

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Dave. My sympathies. I had a couple of cups of coffee this morning.

At least you are working on your boat. I am landlocked, building a concrete block wall in the back yard. At least the temps have cooled and there is an overcast sky. Not like yesterday, clear sky, sun beating down, no wind, humidity of 90, sweating I felt like one of the road gang from "Cool Hand Luke."

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
A nice breeze and some clouds to blanket the Sun like yesterday, and the day before, and the day before, and the day before ...

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
It is interesting how a person might do something multiple times hopeful for a different outcome.

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Someone needs to report me to the SBO Police Bot. :beer:

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
I actually multilated that post (#7) editing it. The part I cut and didn't add back is that it is going to be cooler in South Florida today than in NY. It's an odd twist when a Snowbird is bragging about cooler weather in Florida than up North.
"What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
I was the monkey too.
I had an employee who when a document wouldn't print, would just keep sending a print signal without alerting me to the situation. Finally when I got the printer back online it would print 20 pages of the same document. It didn't matter what I told her, if it didn't print she thought that maybe the next try would - twenty times.

• Ha