Instrument panel

Dec 2, 2010
Catalina 30mk cataumet Mass
I want to replace the instrument panel (not the instruments) on my Catalina 30 (1995).
Catalina Direct has it for $142.00. Anyone have a better suggestion (price)??

THanks,
BobCat30

mortyd

Dec 11, 2004
Catalina 30 easy living
if you mean the outside panel with the ignition switch is was, and is, made by seaward products. if you mean the inside panel over the chart table, also seaward. throw out catalina direct's email address. i have found seaward to be a very willing vendor who knows your boat, not a marketing company using the catalina name.

Sep 25, 2008
Catalina 30 Lake Murray Sailing Club
I have a 1987 Catalina 30.

Here are before and after pictures ofvthe repair to the electrical panel at the navigation station. The panel was purchased directly from Seaward.

You can send them the names of the function of the breaker, as well. I customized the panel to meet my needs. Seaward is a great company to work with!

If you need more info, just let me know.

Lew

Attachments

Sep 25, 2008
Catalina 30 Lake Murray Sailing Club
Again, for my 87 Catalina 30...

If you are asking about the cockpit instrument panel, you again can call on Seaward.

Here are before and after pictures and the bad wiring harness from the panel to the engine components. Their harness has connectors on each end for ease of installation. The wiring harness is around 16' I think and each wire is color coded to a specific function.

I hope this helps.

Lew

Attachments

Dec 2, 2010
Catalina 30mk cataumet Mass
if you mean the outside panel with the ignition switch is was, and is, made by seaward products. if you mean the inside panel over the chart table, also seaward. throw out catalina direct's email address. i have found seaward to be a very willing vendor who knows your boat, not a marketing company using the catalina name.
Do you have a link or phone # for them? Looked online and there are many Seawards. THanks

Feb 26, 2008
Catalina 30 Marathon, FL
Lew I'll second the request for contact info for Seaward.

Thanks for posting this.

mortyd

Dec 11, 2004
Catalina 30 easy living
seaward products, california. i that ain't enough, ask catalina. by the way, for those considering a new ignition switch, also seaward. they even sent me one free.