info on a 1984 25' Pearson Pearson Triton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darrell

I am having trouble finding any specs / reviews of the 25' 1984 Pearson Pearson Triton. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Darrell

E

Ed Karsch

Pearson Triton Specs

Darrell:Have you tried the link to Pearsoninfo.net ?

D

Darrell

thanks, but nothing there.

yes, I have checked there. However the Triton model listed there, is the "original" Triton, and only applies to the years 1959 -1967. Unless I am not looking in the right place, I don't see any info there on a 25'Triton model, manufactured in 1984.

Aug 13, 2006
- - Oriental nc
Pearson Triton

I have a 27 foot 1984 Pearson Triton. It has a Volvo Penta engine. After researching the history of my boat I found that the hull was copied by US Yatchs. Pearson normally uses Yanmar engines in their boats. This information came from a Pearson dealer.

D

Darrell

thanks for the info

thanks for the info. This 25' model has an outboard motor, but I wasn't aware of the US Yacht connection. I wasn't sure why it was called a Pearson Pearson as well.

B

Bob Fox

Triton Yachts by pearson

Please dont get the original pearson Triton designed by Carl Alberg and brought to the New York boat show in Jan 1959; with the Triton series of the mid 80`s. The original Triton 28'was Pearson`s first cruising boat had an atomic 4 inboard and marked the beginning for Pearson. The Triton series were built from molds purchased from US yachts in the mid 80`s.US yachts were the makers of Buccaneer sailboats. At the time Pearson apparently past its heyday didnt want to develop new designs on their own. For more info on the 80`s Triton series go to Dan Pfieffer`s Pearson 26 web site/ Bob Fox 1975 P26w #76 Whitecap Marblehead MA

Status
Not open for further replies.