Inavx Help

Apr 27, 2015
Hunter 37 Cutter Perth Amboy
I have received a Actisense W2k-1 to use with my Ipad. The W2k-1 is installed on my NMEA 2000 network. The W2k-1 is transmitting data to the ipad which I can see in INAVX. However the data is not being translated correctly to INAVX. I have depth, water speed, wind speed and direction that I can see on my Garmin display and my chart plotter. I've tried many different configurations but none seem to work with InavX on my Ipad.
Any help would be appreciated

Jim,

Nov 21, 2007
Beneteau Oceanis 34 Kingston, WA
You might try contacting iNavX for support. From your location, it's not going to be a real time communication, but I have found them to be very responsive to requests for assistance. Good luck!

senang

Oct 21, 2009
hunter 38 Monaco
Have you setup the correct wireless connection? It is quite a struggle the first time. If you see the stream of data in the setup window the struggle is over. Write down the settings for next time.

Apr 27, 2015
Hunter 37 Cutter Perth Amboy
Thank you for your replies. I still have not found the right combination for the data.

iNavX

Jan 28, 2020
J-Boat J-160 St Francis Yacht Club
Thank you for your replies. I still have not found the right combination for the data.
How is the data incorrect?

Are the numbers off? Or are there odd characters in display?

More detail could get us going on troubleshooting this a little more.

Apr 11, 2010
Hunter 38 Whitehall MI
You might try contacting iNavX for support. From your location, it's not going to be a real time communication, but I have found them to be very responsive to requests for assistance. Good luck!
Agree. When I was setting up my system with iNavX, iPad, and digital yachts system for wireless communication for AIS the help people at iNavX were very responsive and helpful.