If you like spinnakers should be beautiful...

Apr 5, 2009
Catalina '88 C30 tr/bs Oak Harbor, WA
I have entered a photo of a 5-pointed star spinnaker that my wife made for our Catalina into the photo contest that SailRite is currently holding for pictures of projects created from their products. At this time there isn’t a sail on the top thirty photos and most of them aren’t even boating related. :eek:

I am hoping to see a real sail at the top of the list. If you are interested in seeing that a sail actually wins a sail photo contest you can check it out at
https://www.facebook.com/sailrite/app_515720611858523

You can find my entry by typing “Papillon” into the search box. My entry is titled “Star of Papillon” and I think that it is the best looking photo in the bunch but I will leave it to you to decide. ;)

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
Ya gotta input your email address. Whatever do they need that for? ;)

Joe

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 27 Mission Bay, San Diego
Ya gotta input your email address. Whatever do they need that for? ;)
So you only vote one time if you don't have a facebook account. FB users don't need to enter email.

A note to Hayden.... you should be able to post your entry on you wall... which will go out to all your friends and thus get more votes. That's why the art piece guy has so many votes, I'm sure. I like the sail... the other entries are dull.

Nov 23, 2011
MacGregor 26D London Ontario Canada
You have 5 votes now. I would have entered my tent fly but...Iit's closed for entries now. And you wife kicked my butt!
Looks great!

Attachments

Oct 17, 2011
Ericson 29 Southport..
I hate that. I thought about adding my Frankenstein Bimini just for 'rat of show'. In fact, I keep something stinky inside the cabin just to keep the flies off of it. That's usually me..

Gunni

Mar 16, 2010
Beneteau 411 Oceanis Annapolis
Nice sail, and definitely a contender! You are on page 18 at this point with 7 votes and have some sail competition. But it is important that the guy with the golf-cart mosquito netting install not win this prestigious contest. So heave-ho sailors, you know what to do!