Icom IC-7200 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2008
Catalina 30 Mandeville, La.
My amateur radio club is selling a brand new, in the box, full warranty, Icom Ic-7200. We had our annual hamfest last month and this was the top prize. The winner took a cash equivalent and we're "stuck" with the transceiver. The radio will be placed on eBay and will have a buy it now price of $950 which should include shipping. This radio sells for $1000 - $1200 at most places plus shipping. If you consider the shipping costs, this is about $100 below sale prices. This is a very good deal for this rig and will not last on eBay very long. Hopefully someone is in the market for one. It hasn't been listed yet and I suspect it will be today, but it's such a good deal, you may want to start checking. I'll post a link when I know it's there.

Feb 24, 2013
Glacier Bay Renegade2640 Slidell, la
Interested

Forrest , I'm interested in this radio. Call me at 985-807-3286
Oscar, N5LN. Slidell
Thanks

My amateur radio club is selling a brand new, in the box, full warranty, Icom Ic-7200. We had our annual hamfest last month and this was the top prize. The winner took a cash equivalent and we're "stuck" with the transceiver. The radio will be placed on eBay and will have a buy it now price of $950 which should include shipping. This radio sells for $1000 - $1200 at most places plus shipping. If you consider the shipping costs, this is about $100 below sale prices. This is a very good deal for this rig and will not last on eBay very long. Hopefully someone is in the market for one. It hasn't been listed yet and I suspect it will be today, but it's such a good deal, you may want to start checking. I'll post a link when I know it's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.