I need a measurement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2007
Irwin 37' center cockpit cleveland ohio
To the right of the sink there is a small counter area, then it drops off to a cushion. I need THAT area measurement. A friend has a 30 Catalina and he wants to buy/make a magazine rack for that spot. He measured it once before, but.... So, I need the width of the side of the cabinet, the height from cushion to ??? (is there a lip under the counter?) and about...about how far you would go out (probably 4") so as to not lose that great Catalina Feng Shui. In other words, I want to make it so it looks like Catalina built it at the factory. My friend helped me sew my jib on his sewing machine and I would like to make a magazine rack as a thank you. Send dimensions to tho52mas@aim.com

Aug 31, 2007
Catalina 30 Petoskey, Mich.
Here is what you need

Hey, sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday but I lost my connection. Anyway if you build it 12" wide, 10" tall and 3" deep (thick) it will fit real nice above the cusion and below the lip of the countertop. You could make it 4" deep but that might get to be a hip buster when rounding the turn. 3" will probably hold enought Latts & Atts for awhile. By the way mine is a 85C30TR. Good Luck, Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.