Hydraulic hose

Oct 2, 2008
Pearson/ 530 Strafford, NH
Hi all,

I just wanted to pass along a bit of information you may find useful. I was in need of a hydraulic hose for my old backhoe and my usual local shop was closed. I tried calling several other known shops (Tractor Supply, NAPA, local big truck repair place) and either they couldn’t do it or would have to send it out. Apparently having a forty year old vehicle is an annomally.

The big truck shop mentioned Omni in the big city of Portsmouth, NH. I gave them a call and they assured me that they could do it “today “. After my hour drive I had my hose in less than ten minutes. They carry various hoses and rubber products many which I use on the boat. Always nice to find another source of high pressure or reinforced hoses.

Tom J

Sep 30, 2008
Catalina 310 Quincy, MA
Hi all,

I just wanted to pass along a bit of information you may find useful. I was in need of a hydraulic hose for my old backhoe and my usual local shop was closed. I tried calling several other known shops (Tractor Supply, NAPA, local big truck repair place) and either they couldn’t do it or would have to send it out. Apparently having a forty year old vehicle is an annomally.

The big truck shop mentioned Omni in the big city of Portsmouth, NH. I gave them a call and they assured me that they could do it “today “. After my hour drive I had my hose in less than ten minutes. They carry various hoses and rubber products many which I use on the boat. Always nice to find another source of high pressure or reinforced hoses.
Yes, nice to know the fabricators. I plan to use an hydraulic hose on my oil pressure gauge, and I know of a local shop that can make one up, so that is good.