Hunter resource documents archive now online

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Eddie just sent me a link to their customer service resource archive.

Trust me when I tell you this is going to be Christmas, your birthday, and Mardi Gras all rolled into one web site.

It contains owners manuals, tech bulletins, assembly, repair, and operating instructions, reference materials, manuals for third-party components, and much more.

https://www.marlow-hunter.com/wp-content/export/

Have at it!

Over time we'll be downloading and posting this material under Boat Info as well, so it exists in two places.

Eddie asked me to pass along a special thank you to Jim Seamans who helped with this project. And as I understand it, Eddie also put a ton of work into this so send some kuldos his way as well.

Les

May 8, 2004
Hunter 27 Bellingham, WA
Re: Hunter customer service resource archive

I have enjoyed five Hunter Sailboats over the years because they were well designed, well made, and well supported. This just is icing on the cake so to speak. Well done to Eddie and Jim and a big thanks to Phil for getting it on line here at Hunterowners.com

This is indeed a treasure.

Feb 16, 2012
Hunter 45 CC Alamitos Bay, Long Beach

Trust me when I tell you this is going to be Christmas, your birthday, and Mardi Gras all rolled into one web site.

It contains owners manuals, tech bulletins, assembly, repair, and operating instructions, reference materials, manuals for third-party components, and much more.

http://www.marlow-hunter.com/export/

Have at it!

Over time we'll be downloading and posting this material under Boat Info as well, so it exists in two places.

Eddie asked me to pass along a special thank you to Jim Seamans who helped with this project. And as I understand it, Eddie also put a ton of work into this so send some kuldos his way as well.
I can attest to the hard work that Eddie put into this. Earlier this year I had major problems with my 120 - volt AC Distribution Panel, which by the way was made by Ultra Panel. Over the course of 3 or 4 months Eddie got me the wiring schematics that I needed, to help solve my problems. He just never gave up, until I had the correct information. Thanks again Eddie

Jeff
S/V Sooooo Lucky
2006 Hunter 45 CC

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
These documents span 35 years and I guarantee you they weren't all neatly filed by model and date. :) They came from multiple sources, too. Then they all had to be scanned, organized, de-duped, uploaded; this is an amazing project.

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
Phil, I just uploaded some pages from the old Merriman Steering catalog.. I labeled it "Parts of Merriman steering" .. Sorry.. It would be better if the name were changed to "Merriman Steering Notes" or something like that to make sure it gets hit in a search..

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
Thanks, Phil.. I uploaded an old Lewmar winch datasheet.. for those who may be upgrading or servicing..

Oct 17, 2012
hunter 1981 33 cherubni edgemere
nice info.,,,can't find anchor light bulb.Do you by chance know what type bulb for 81 33 cherubini anchor light? Would like to ascend mast once to put in led replacement. No big wup if I have to go twice but,,,,well,, once is soooooooo much easier. Hell,,might as well do steaming light also. Info would help. In advance,,,thanks.

Oct 10, 2009
Catalina 34 Ladysmith
Phil, this is all good stuff, but my boat a 1995 Passage 42 is missing, must be a lump of coal for my Christmas.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
That's odd, dreamtime, but we don't seem to have a copy of it either. Maybe someone with a manual can scan and upload it to Boat Info -> 42 -> Downloads.

C2L

Mar 11, 2012
Hunter 34 Cranes Creek
Thanks sooooo much for all the work - It is greatly appreciated!!! Kudos to all who helped work on this extremely valuable data base!!!

Thanks again
C2L

Mar 23, 2013
Hunter 44DS Lake Macquarie
Hi I have just purchased a 2003 Hunter 44DS. Don't seem to see any listings for it, is the later 45DS similar

May 16, 2007
Boatless ! 26 Ottawa, Ontario
gone ?

Phil, the link to the Hunter site for documents appears to be empty now. Has Hunter changed their mind on sharing this information ? I think I got everything downloaded for our H356 and saved it to my laptop but it will be too bad if this resource is lost for others.
Bob

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
No, they've had a server problem the past week. It will be back up, it's just down for now while they work out the server issue.

Mar 19, 2010
Hunter 1997 376 Ventura, CA
where did it go

http://www.marlow-hunter.com/export/

Have at it!

I just went on the website and all the info is gone! Please let me know it went. This was a great info center thanks Gary

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Hi Gary, please read up about three posts from the end of the thread. It will be back soon.

May 16, 2007
Boatless ! 26 Ottawa, Ontario
Phil, this is still not up, do you know when they will have it back on line ?

thanks, Bob