Hunter Rendezvous information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2003
None None Rochester, NY
The date for the Port Credit LOHSA Rendezvous is July 6 - 9. :) It has not yet been decided if we will have a rendezvous on the U.S. side. Make your plans now to have that long weekend off work so that you can attend this annual meeting of friends and fellow Hunter owners.

TonyW

May 16, 2004
Hunter 41 Trident Yacht Club
Port Credit

At this time it looks as if we will be launching, I have surgery booked for Feb 17th so should be ok for summer as long as don't decide they have to do more. Monica should have her surgery done by June so even if I sail down to Toronto and she drives it should work out. Toronto Show was great, Oh I did buy another sailboat !! That's got you thinking now . Well we got a 10"2" Liberty with sail package !!! Tony

Dec 3, 2003
None None Rochester, NY
Congratulations!

Tony, I would love to see your cute little Liberty boat. Is this for grandpa and grandma or grandchildren? I have also been looking for a smaller sailboat that we could use for club racing. Anything to keep Water Colors out of harms way. No matter how careful you are when racing, things happen. Don’t ask me how I know that! *cry That is great news on having your surgery scheduled. We hope all goes well with you and Monica, and looking forward to meeting again in July. Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.