Hunter Legend 37.5 Head set up

Oct 20, 2017
Hunter Legend 37.5 langkawi
Hi all,
i just did a refit of the boat in Phuket and am trying to figure out how the discharge system works for the toilet.
it appear the Y valve is seized and i am not sure how exactly is the way is is set up.
will really appreciate if anyone can send me a sketch of how the discharge is set up.
also not sure why there are 2 through hulls in the aft starboard side. if according to the manual all is routed through the holding tank, then cannot understand the need for 2 through hulls and also cant really understand how is the layout.
kindly help.

regards

Fabian

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 37.5 Jacksonville FL
Hi all,
i just did a refit of the boat in Phuket and am trying to figure out how the discharge system works for the toilet.
it appear the Y valve is seized and i am not sure how exactly is the way is is set up.
will really appreciate if anyone can send me a sketch of how the discharge is set up.
also not sure why there are 2 through hulls in the aft starboard side. if according to the manual all is routed through the holding tank, then cannot understand the need for 2 through hulls and also cant really understand how is the layout.
kindly help.

regards

Fabian
My 1996 direct from factory does not have a Y valve. The forward starboard thru hull is water intake and the aft thru hull is discharge. All contents are fed directly into the holding tank and then discharged by electrically controlled mascerator when appropriate.

Oct 20, 2017
Hunter Legend 37.5 langkawi
The boat was direct from factory in 1995.
the water intake for head has its own through hull in the same area near the toilet.