Hunter 45DS panel diagram

Nov 23, 2020
Hunter 45DS Seattle
Hi all -- I recently acquired a 2009 Hunter 45DS and am steadily learning its in/outs. The owners' manual does not cover the wiring diagram for the panel below the nav station and I have not found a forum or online resource that goes over each of the breakers and switches. Does anyone have this and/or can you point me to a resource?

Thank you!
Sean

Sep 25, 2008
Alden 50 Sarasota, Florida
Thank you for the link.

Please save the snark. It is neither welcome nor funny.
If you spend the time some of us do helping others, you too would find it tedious answering questions people could easily find by themselves with a little effort on their part rather than ours.

Nov 23, 2020
Hunter 45DS Seattle
Hi Don -- I understand that. It is why I searched the forum and googled the panel diagrams first. The forum turned up no hits and a google search pops up the Hunter owners' association but even 3 pages down the specific page w/the diagrams did not pop up.

I'd suggest that if answering questions is tedious that those who have that experience not answer questions. I am sure everyone appreciates it when people take the time to share things but the presumption and associated passive aggressive responses will serve only to chill use of the forum.

Interestingly enough, I am following another thread on sail handling that references this exact issue: newbies end up being reticent to ask questions because of s***y comments/responses.

Apr 2, 2021
Hunter 38 On the move
Hi Don -- I understand that. It is why I searched the forum and googled the panel diagrams first. The forum turned up no hits and a google search pops up the Hunter owners' association but even 3 pages down the specific page w/the diagrams did not pop up.

I'd suggest that if answering questions is tedious that those who have that experience not answer questions. I am sure everyone appreciates it when people take the time to share things but the presumption and associated passive aggressive responses will serve only to chill use of the forum.

Interestingly enough, I am following another thread on sail handling that references this exact issue: newbies end up being reticent to ask questions because of s***y comments/responses.
Like most fora, this one has a crapp search engine. However the use of "site:sailboatowners.com" along with your search term can be great (if google has crawled and indexed the site).