Hunter 37C Database - HELP NEEDED!

Jul 28, 2013
Hunter 34 Lake Norman
The Hunter 37C I have registered on this list is no more but I did replace it with a 34

Jun 8, 2004
C&C Frigate 36 St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia
The Hunter 37C I have registered on this list is no more but I did replace it with a 34
Norman - sorry to hear this (and I can relate!). I had a note that your boat (hull# 331) was undergoing refit after Hurricanne Sandy. Were the repairs overwhelming and the boat consequently scrapped? In any case I have noted that she is "no longer in service".

Jun 8, 2004
C&C Frigate 36 St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia
Good News. John Brecher, AKA Johnb, has kindly offered to take over as steward of the H37C database. The database started when Ed Schenck (RIP) and I started discussing the changes in the Hunter 37 Cutter over its production lifespan. We had input from John Cherubini II and various owners over the years and we were able to positively identify about 140 of the original 410+ Hunter 37C boats built. Any updates and information should be refered to Johnb in the future. Thanks for all your help and support in the past; please continue to support John in the future.