Hunter 376 microwave replacement completed

Nov 24, 2018
Hunter 376 Medora, ND
Our microwave fizzled and I was able to replace it fairly easily with minimal cabinetry disassembly. I used a BLACK+DECKER EM720CB7 which is $75 on Amazon and did not have to cut the face plate at all. A full write-up with pictures is on here. (Personal blog, I'm not a Youtuber farming for viewers.)

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Nice job!! I will save your post in the event I need to replace my microwave oven in the future.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Nice work. Should be added to the Hunter 376 FAQ owners site for future owners.

Dec 14, 2018
Ericson/ Hunter Ericson 29 / Hunter 376 Pensacola, FL
You have answered a question I asked almost a year ago. Thanks for the attention to detail.
Look forward to seeing your future projects.

Jun 1, 2009
Hunter 49 toronto
Our microwave fizzled and I was able to replace it fairly easily with minimal cabinetry disassembly. I used a BLACK+DECKER EM720CB7 which is $75 on Amazon and did not have to cut the face plate at all. A full write-up with pictures is on here. (Personal blog, I'm not a Youtuber farming for viewers.)
Was your original microwave the Kenmore with coffee maker? If so, did you keep the pot by any chance?

Nov 24, 2018
Hunter 376 Medora, ND
Was your original microwave the Kenmore with coffee maker? If so, did you keep the pot by any chance?
It was a Panasonic, not sure what coffee making feature you are talking about...so nope!

BTW I forgot to write down my old model number so if anyone has a stock Panasonic I would be interested in getting that model number so that others can easily find the article in the future.