Hunter 326 Blisters

Jul 7, 2010
Hunter 30T Grand Lake, OK
Looking into a Hunter 326 that has not been out of the water for a few years, will need a new bottom I'm sure. My question, after several google searches, is.... Do these years of Hunter boats get blisters? I have searched online and not found much info about bottom issues with these boats.
Any help from 326 owners or anyone who has some info would be appreciated.
Thanks
David

Jul 11, 2016
Hunter 326 Oriental, NC
I haven't seen a lot of 326 bottoms, but I have a 2002 that has been in the water most of it's life. I haven't had any blisters yet. The most recent haul out was in June 2016 and I didn't notice any blisters on the bottom. I applied a couple new coats of anti-fouling and plan to pull it back out this fall/next spring to redo the bottom.

Dave

Oct 30, 2011
klidescope 30t norfolk
All boats eventually get blisters even the best not a hard process to fix thou and if I could turn back time I would have soda blast and sealed bottom before they showed up . when they did show I just carved out quarter size and glasses over left dime size to dry . epoxy paint 3 coats and done not a big deal

Oct 29, 2005
Hunter Marine 326 303 Singapore
I've a 2002 h326. Have blister along waterline. Below waterline no problem.

Aug 3, 2010
Hunter 326 Charleston SC
I have a 2003 326, last year was my first decent blister at haul out about 3 inches round just below the waterline. Otherwise some really small ones size of a dime around the waterline, nothing to worry about.

Feb 14, 2012
Hunter 326 Seattle
Same here. A couple dime sized blisters near the waterline. Not too worried. Been keeping an eye on them for about three years now.

Dec 19, 2006
Hunter 36 Punta Gorda
I would pull the boat and look real good for if any blisters before buying any boat and if it has blisters than get a price to repair before buying.
Some boats can get blisters and can be a very costly repair so look and check.