Hunter 27 Sliding Hatch Question

Jun 8, 2018
Hunter H27 Bay St Louis, Mississippi
Hi from the Apocalypse, Hope everybody is having plenty of fun on their boats... it's a great way to stay isolated.
Okay so I'm back to ask more stupid questions... seems I got home from the Marina without the carefully measured drawings of things I needed to replace... go figure. On the main entry hatch sliders... it seems last time that we determined 18.5 inches across the bottom was correct and it was... So does anybody have a measurement from the bottom of the hatch opening to what would be the top (highest point) of the third slider board. I'm cutting replacements and realize the top one is slightly curved but would like to get a rough cut done while I'm at home before the weekend. I have the bottom slider board with me to match the angles for the cuts but would like to get the bulk of the cuts done and finished so that I have only one cut left when I get back to the water.
1592836362914.png
1592836362914.png

Apr 22, 2011
Hunter 27 Pecan Grove, Oriental, NC
I'm on my 84 H 27 now. From the bottom of the hatch board groove to the bottom of the fiberglass sliding cover (when closed) is 35". That
measurement is at the center of the companionway.