Hunter 260 Faucet Replacement

Nov 17, 2018
Hunter 260 Sarasota, FL
I am slowly fixing up a 2003 Hunter 260 and both the galley and vanity cold water faucets are badly corroded. Hunter parts doesn't sell them and I can't find anything close online. Hunter parts does have a pump faucet but I can't use a pump. It's a pressurized system and the water line appears to be clear plastic 1/2" tubing with a clamps and the connection points. Needs to be close to old one since the old hole is kinda large. Any ideas where to purchase this?
Faucet Hunter.jpg

Attachments

May 27, 2004
Hunter 30_74-83 Ponce Inlet FL

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Two of those faucets at Go2 could be interesting: one looks like the unit installed now, and the other on the end of the first row *might* have the same hole diameter.

Let us know where you land with this!

Nov 17, 2018
Hunter 260 Sarasota, FL
Thanks so much for the input but both faucets say they are "hand pumps". I know so little about marine faucets and my configuration but, if I have a 20 gal water storage unit and it has a small motorized pump in-line, (that the previous owner used to wash down the outboard) I don't believe I'm looking for a hand pump faucet. I assume with a hand pump faucet, you twist the lever handle back and forth to pump water.
I could easily use either faucet you referenced but non-pump.
Thanks

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
I think there is an inline valve and I cannot recall that held the pressure in place when hand pumping. @Phil Herring Can you ask A F what they were. If others can chime in please advise

May 27, 2004
Hunter 30_74-83 Ponce Inlet FL
Perhaps the wash down WAS/IS pressurized and it has a faucet nozzle somewhere in the cockpit area. Your fresh water sinks might still be manual pumps. That's what your picture implies with your sink handle configuration.

Dec 2, 2003
Hunter 260 winnipeg, Manitoba
As Ggrizzard indicates your photo indicates it’s a hand pump faucet.

if your system is fully pressurized you should be able to use just about any home style faucet. As ours doesn’t have hot water available we use a filtered water faucet

1591400057227.jpeg
1591400057227.jpeg

MySong

Aug 20, 2019
Hunter 26 1001 Rocky Fork
I am also looking for faucets. Did you find anything that worked?

Dec 2, 2003
Hunter 260 winnipeg, Manitoba
Since your in USA I looked in your big box stores. Should be able to find in Lowe’s, Homedepot, Menards etc. Look for a “filtered water faucet”.

there are several more fancy options.