Hull-Keel Repair work in Northern Chesapeak

Sep 27, 2008
249
Hunter 41 Longport,NJ
Hi - I’m looking at a hull to keel repair, or even worse yet a potential hull to grid repair (if even possible). Don;t know the extent yet. Looking for a yard or specialist in the northern Chesapeak bay that can be recommended Anyone have any experience ? (It’s a 41 foot Hunter)
 
Last edited:

dLj

.
Mar 23, 2017
5,181
Belliure 41 Back in the Chesapeake
Hi - I’m looking at a hull to keel repair, or even worse yet a potential hull to grid repair (if even possible). Don;t know the extent yet. Looking for a yard or specialist in the northern Chesapeak bay that can be recommended Anyone have any experience ? (It’s a 41 foot Hunter)
I know of two but let me ask if they have time.

dj
 

dLj

.
Mar 23, 2017
5,181
Belliure 41 Back in the Chesapeake
First one said they can do it but they are scheduled out such that they could not get it in before next spring. Waiting on second option to answer me.

dj
 
  • Like
Likes: LLoyd B