How is a S2 for a live aboard

Feb 14, 2007
Ranger33 25 NewOrleans
So I saw a 26 ' S2 in a boat yard went in and asked if it was for sale the guy said yes around 3000 but the owner would probably take half that. would this boat be good for a live aboard boat. Just me and who ever I may be with when I decide to make the switch. it is on a trailer now and will need a complete over haul inside and out. not to worried about working on the boat im a mechanic and a body man so mechanical and paint is no problem for me .

Sep 15, 2009
S2 9.2a Fairhope Al
So I saw a 26 ' S2 in a boat yard went in and asked if it was for sale the guy said yes around 3000 but the owner would probably take half that. would this boat be good for a live aboard boat. Just me and who ever I may be with when I decide to make the switch. it is on a trailer now and will need a complete over haul inside and out. not to worried about working on the boat im a mechanic and a body man so mechanical and paint is no problem for me .
seems a little small to me but i have seen some do it on that size...i am fixing up a 9.2 to live on board but then its only me i will know in about a year if i have enough room ...but from what i have heard for others you will never have enough room even if it on a 50 footer some its up to the occupant as to what will work for them ...oh and welcome to the forum

Feb 14, 2007
Ranger33 25 NewOrleans
Well turns out Im not going to get the boat found out the boat yard has had some very bad reviews. mostly not having papers on the boats they sell. and the ones that didn't complain about paperwork there was very pore customer service so I will not be dealing with theses people.