How do I reach Adler Barbour Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Al Nash

I find lots of good articles in the archives about how great Adler Barbour Customer Service is, but no mention of how to reach them. Can't find their web site or their number in Yahoo yellow pages. My cold machine quit, had a bad fuse, new fuse doesn't help, but doesn't blow. I measured the resistance of the compressor motor, as near as I can tell 1-3 and 4-3 are .2 ohms (about the same) and 2-3 is 3.8 ohms. The thermostat is closed and there is voltage (open circuit) to the thermostat.

D

Don

A/B

Adler Barber is a subsiderary of Kenyon Marine. kenyonmarine.com It has been over a year since I talked to them, but you can try customer service @ 860-664-4906. Ask for Bill.

D

Don

email 'em from here at HOW

Go to the marine refrigeration form, at the bottom is the email address to customer service. Bill there was very helpful to me with a similar problem.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Here's the web site address

http://www.waecoadlerbarbour.com/ They are no longer part of Kenyon and are now aligned with a company named WAECO. You'll find a link to their web site in the description of their marine Ref forum. ph.

B

Bill Thomas

A/B Customer Service

Here is some contact info. Web: www.waecoadlerbarbour.com tel: 860-664-4911 fax: 860-664-4912 after hours (M-F 5pm-9pm sat-sun 10am-5pm)860-227-2665 email: bthomas@waecoadlerbarbour.com Hope this helps!

A

Al Nash

Thanks Miller Marine

I sent my electronics module to Miller Marine and they promptly repaired it ($90); thanks to those (including Adler Barbour) that steered me in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.