How do i get photos in the album I created?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2012
Cal 34-III, MacGregor 25 Salem, Oregon
so.... in the past there has always been a link to upload photos to my albums, I have had 2 albums for a while now, but i guess they are full and wont hold anymore pics.... so I created another album.
Now...It shows the newly created empty album, and it says there are no pictures in this album, which is correct as its a new album, but there is no link to add/upload any pictures.....
where, Oh where, has the little link gone?.......

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
I have no idea, but I did enable more photo albums to appear in user profiles, which may have some impact on the problem. Maybe.

Mar 20, 2012
it seems as if I can create a title for another album, but the album space itself does not get formed within the program like it should....

Nodak7

Sep 28, 2008
Hunter 41DS Punta Gorda, FL
it seems as if I can create a title for another album, but the album space itself does not get formed within the program like it should....
Centerline, just to test it out I just created another album in my profile and indeed it did contain a link that stated "add photos to this album". So whatever is happening it is not a global problem.

Good luck...

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Centerline: the database entry for your newest album looks okay, but I would delete it and create a new one. See if that works any better.

Mar 20, 2012
what ever has happened since my last post caused me to lose the "add photo" link in my current album that I still had room in to add a couple of pics... and I had the link there yesterday.
it may not be a global problem, but i have no control over what all I get downloaded when I click on "add album"....
and I have tried removing the faulty new album and reinstalling, but without sucess..... I still have no link to add photos.

what I do is click on the "add album" link, (ive tried the upper and lower link with the same failing results)..... I then enter the title and description, (ive tried it with and without a description entered).....album type, public is already chosen and there is no option to add photos on this page.
....then I hit "submit".
It then brings a new page and shows the album title in bold on the left side of the page and in the center it says "this album does not have any pictures".... and does not have an option anywhere to "add photos".

if i click on "edit album", I get is another page that gives me an option to "delete this album", and down below that is an option to change the title and description as well as album type...... and a "submit" button. when I hit submit, it brings me back to the page that says "this album does not have any pictures".......:cussing:

if it would help to see what im seeing on my page, I can take a photo of it and post it...... thanks again

Mar 20, 2012
I usually always use google chrome, but I have tried to resolve the problem by using IE also, and still without success.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Found it! There was a maximum of 100 pictures overall which was hidden away in the user group settings, instead of the profile photo album settings. :( It's now set at 500 photos. Let me know when you get to 500!

Status
Not open for further replies.