Honda 5HP Outboard - manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alan

Does anyone have an owners manual for a 5HP Four Stroke Honda Outboard, ca 94-95? This outboard was on a sailboat I purchased recently, but there's no manual. Would compensate you for copying/mailing? You can reply to me at the email address below. Thanks very much for your help. :)
 
May 17, 2004
39
Pearson 26 Annapolis
Honda's Website

has a lot of manuals for their outboards. I was able to download a pdf of my '90 8hp when I bought my used boat last year. You'll need the first 4 letters in the serial number to get the right one. Follow the attached link. Good Luck! David J. "Wild Goose"
 
Dec 15, 2004
2
Catalina Capri-30 Leonardtown
Honda Maunals

Great link.....I've been looking for a BF75 manual for a long time. :) I had no idea honda posted them. :) -john http://www.tqci.net/~jkriz/Tanzer25.html
 
A

Alan Goodman

Thanks David for Honda Manual Link

A very helpful link for downloading owners manual or ordering shop manual. Saved me some $$$. :) Alan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.