Holding tank for Hunter 30'

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris Foley

I'm probably buying a Hunter 30 which lacks a holding tank. Does anyone have any recommendations on which one to have installed? (I already have a message posted about this boat and thank all those who responded to me about the price I was offering ($16,000)).

J

John

Consider your Needs

If your brother-in-law consumes massive quantities of cheap beer, and the nearest pump-out is 5 miles away (a pump-out costs the same, 2 gallons or 200 gallons). And you don't leave the dock very often.... get a huge holding tank. What I'm really saying here is to consider your needs. My personal thoughts are the bigger, the better! I spend more in pump-outs (per season) than I do in fuel.

P

Peggie Hall/Head Mistress

We can help you with that...

You want a good quality thick-walled (at least 3/8") tank, and we have nearly 400 shapes and sizes to choose from. E-mail me at peghall@bellsouth.net or give me a call at 770-512-0075. You may be able to make the cost of installing a tank a bargaining chip in your buying negotiations...in which case, I'll be gald to furnish a quote and specs that you should insist upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.