Hey, I'm new to the joint here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2008
Oday 34 Noank, CT
Just a poke to say hi to everyone. We just bought a new (to us) O'Day 34 and look forward to spending more time on the water and maybe meeting up with new friends.

RAD

Jun 3, 2004
Catalina 30 Bay Shore, N.Y.
Welcome to a great site

Go over to the ODay owners.com site and say hello over there too and congrats. on the new boat. Also stay tuned because in July there's a bunch of ODay owners that have an annual rOnDAYvous at different ports every year and we love to have newcomers so you can plan for a nice cruise this summer and there's a few from your neck of the woods.

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
Islander/Wayfairer 30 sail number 25 Perryville,Md.
You can find a home here. Do you drive local or long distance? Have a crew? how far from home to boat? (Its alright I'm writing a book.)

Nov 26, 2005
Hunter 27 New London, CT
Welcome to the site.

Congratulations on the new boat. Are you new to sailing and/or the area? If so, I'm happy to share local knowledge if you have questions.

Ctskip

Sep 21, 2005
other 12 wet water
Welcome to SBO. Congratulations on your sailing venture. We just love photographs, one picture is worth a thousand words.

Keep it up,
Ctskip

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Welcome aboard! Enjoy your time here. Lots of knowledgeable people on this board.

:pix:

Tim R.

May 27, 2004
Caliber 40 Long Range Cruiser Portland, Maine
Welcome to SBO. Congratulations on your sailing venture. We just love photographs, one picture is worth a thousand words.

Keep it up,
Ctskip
Welcome. Skip is right; we love photos.....of girls in bikinis! Photos of boats are good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.