Help Me Find My First Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alex

My Grampian was bought in 1983 in Daytona Beach, Fl. After spending & spending, she looked and sailed like new. Took my boys all over the Bahamas & Keys. Moved to Ft. Myers, Fl in 1987 and later sold her to someone from Charlotte County, Fl in 1989 or 90'. Named her "WILTIP". Oldest boy's name Will, youngest named Tipton. I need her back!! Too many memories now that the boys are starting to have grandchildren. They need to go to the Bahamas & Keys too. If I can't find her, I'll have to find another just like her. 1974, 26'. Please help or advise. Thank you, Alex Bray

W

wjblanchar@aol.com

Sunshine Suzy

I have a 1970 Grampian 26 that I have to sell. I've owned it since 1981. It has a 9.9 Johnson outboard. Does not have a roller-furling jib. Full keel. In good shape. John

A

alec wright

Grampian in Nassau

Hi, Alex Bray in St. Augustine - I am Alec Wright in Nassau, with a grand Grampian 30. Carol Ruth is insured for The Bahamas and East Coast Florida. I am now spend much time in Canada so sadly am considering selling this boat, which is registered in Nassau. I wish to re-engine with a diesel and am considering doing so in Florida. Perhaps your needs might coincide with mine and I needn't get rid of her: she's weathered the hurricanes well and is the only 30 footer in which I can easily stand (6 1/2). My email is alecwright@hotmail.com and telephone for the next two weeks is (242) 327-8658. Cheers from one Alexander to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.