help finding electrical part

Jun 2, 2015
Venture 22 Canyon Ferry, MT
Good morning! I have a Mac 22 that I am re-habbing the electrical on. I need to replace the socket in the deck at the bottom of the mast for the mast light. I have searched around but I guess I am not using the correct search term. Can anyone point me to this part?

Tim

Jun 2, 2015
Venture 22 Canyon Ferry, MT
Thanks! Usually I am pretty good at google searching, but just couldn't quite hit this one!

May 16, 2011
Macgregor V-25 Charlton, MA- Trailer
I am convinced that the deck connections all rot! I have to hit them with sand cloth every use to get them to work. They leak and the caps last about a week. I have also had them shear off when moving my dingy around the fordeck. I am going to put a connection like a trailer connection in it's place. Two, both steaming and anchor lights or a four pole trailer connector. I purchased a small deck gland for my VHF deck penetration that works great. I will used the same gland fitting for the light cable deck penetration. No more wiggling and swearing. The last thing you need when setting the anchor on a dark and windy night is to have to mess with the light.

Ken B
CMDRE - NE Trailer Sailors

Jun 6, 2006
currently boatless wishing Harrington Harbor North, MD
Tsatzsue needs a bigger boat but I agree that the deck connections seem to be a common complaint of trailer sailors.

May 16, 2011
Macgregor V-25 Charlton, MA- Trailer
I do need a bigger boat!! I would miss the flexibility of sailing all over the place with my limited time frame. A bigger boat will come with more time!