Help available at no cost

ebsail

Nov 28, 2010
O day 25 Nyack. New York
I'm an experienced sailor with over 60 years in the game, and currently bored with retirement. Over the years, I've owned and repaired 9 sailboats from 13 to 43 feet. I just retired and moved to Owings Mills MD. So if any newbie needs help rigging their boat and/or sailing it, or just needs someone along for the ride "just in case", or whatever, I will be happy to drop by and lend a hand. Kind of restricting travel time to 90 minutes from Owings Mills. Phone 845 323 3109

Jul 23, 2019
Hunter 18.5 Revelstoke
Nice! I hope some new sailors take you up on that generous offer.

srimes

Jun 9, 2020
Macgregor 26D Brookings
Very cool, wish you were closer I'd take you up on that.

I'd recommend editing your post to remove your phone number and just give it out by request in a private message.

Apr 12, 2007
Hunter 420 Herrington Harbor South
I'm an experienced sailor with over 60 years in the game, and currently bored with retirement. Over the years, I've owned and repaired 9 sailboats from 13 to 43 feet. I just retired and moved to Owings Mills MD. So if any newbie needs help rigging their boat and/or sailing it, or just needs someone along for the ride "just in case", or whatever, I will be happy to drop by and lend a hand. Kind of restricting travel time to 90 minutes from Owings Mills. Phone 845 323 3109
I am down at Herrington Harbour South. I have a Hunter 420. I don't have any major projects right now (thank goodness) but have recorded your information just in case. Never know may call you for some advise or just a ride along. HHS is right at the 90 min mark 64 miles from Owings Mills. Send me a PM if interested. thanks