Hellooo?

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
Always something, usually dumb, and usually a pita to resolve.

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Rain?!. It never rains in the PNW. Of course the sun never shines either. Nothing to see, just move along, folks.

So Mark, where did you take the pic? Is that just rain or sea water coming over the bow? He he.

Dec 25, 2000
Whew! Just finished stowing gear and provisions on Belle-Vie for our oldest son's family two week cruise around the islands. We pick them up at SeaTac airport tomorrow afternoon on their flight from D/FW. Should be a hoot. His six year old son has one thing on his bucket list; watch fireworks with his dad on July 4. A detailed trip report to follow.

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
This was taken in Octupus Is at anchor...We're currently at Pt. Harvey and this day is known all around as the monsoon day. i have another that i shot through a binocular lens backwards. You find things to do......

Dec 25, 2000
This was taken in Octupus Is at anchor...We're currently at Pt. Harvey and this day is known all around as the monsoon day. i have another that i shot through a binocular lens backwards. You find things to do......
You, too! Whenever I need to have a nice pair of magnifiers to see some fine detail on a chart, looking backwards through the binoculars is a perfect solution. Usually one lens works great.

Dec 29, 2015
Beneteau 473 Mukilteo WA
Just finish a 4 day trip. Everett to Port Townsend, to Friday Harbor, to Oak Harbor, and back to Everett. Great trip! Had her going 9 knots. Really fun for me and my buddy, not so for the admiral. Boat sailed great. Already planning the next week long trip at the end of July.