Hello all, Dean here from down under looking forward to chatting with you all and listening to your advice happy sailing.

Jan 26, 2020
Catilina 310 Scarborough
We are having trouble getting a water pump for the boat as we life down under any suggesting would be greatly appreciated

Jan 26, 2020
Catilina 310 Scarborough
Hi Ted catilina online will not send it to Australia, apparently and the cost is ridiculous. We shall keep looking, thanks for your reply

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Welcome Deandownunder. It is good to have you join our fantastic group here at SBO. I'm sure there will be someone on here with experience that can help you with your problem. In the mean time, let me congratulate you on your excellent choice of forums for all things sailing and I look forward to reading more from you about sailing down under.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Jan 26, 2020
Catilina 310 Scarborough
Hello Will, Dragonfly. Thank.you and please feel free to join our FB page Catilina 310 Australia. We have 3 x 310 in our group so far and get together as often as we can.

Attachments

JRT

Feb 14, 2017
Catalina 310 211 Lake Guntersville, AL
Nice pics and welcome to the group. There is also a 310 Facebook page too if you haven't joined yet. With 3 of you have you tried Catalina Direct and placed a group order and get the Oberdorfer upgrade for all 3 boats and maybe add other maintenance items like hose to get a better shipping per item?

Sep 20, 2006
Hunter 33 Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada
We are having trouble getting a water pump for the boat as we life down under any suggesting would be greatly appreciated
What type / make of pump. Have you tried Amazaon Aus or check with them here at SBO to see shipping cost?

Jan 26, 2020
Catilina 310 Scarborough
Thank everyone for your help we will check them out. We have already thought of getting one for each boat.