heads up for openplotter users

Mar 31, 2013
O'day 23 Pa
I'm having a rough time after upgrading to version 0.14.3 alpha, seems to break the openplotter menu , at least on my rpi3.
Does anyone have a copy of anything above 0.10.0?

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
Not sure what all the fuss is about. It's an ALPHA version, you should expect bugs. When you find a bug, report it, it's why they make them available. For testing. Never use alpha or beta versions of software in SOLAS conditions.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2013
O'day 23 Pa
I did
I did
I know
Thanks
The OP was a heads up to people using it who may have upgraded without looking at the bug list

Mar 31, 2013
O'day 23 Pa
Not sure what all the fuss is about. It's an ALPHA version, you should expect bugs. When you find a bug, report it, it's why they make them available. For testing. Never use alpha or beta versions of software in SOLAS conditions.
What fuss?
I really should start responding with quotes, before edits are done

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
What fuss?
I really should start responding with quotes, before edits are done
What fuss? A thread topic reporting that an alpha version of software has bugs. Not exactly unexpected. Making it sound like it IS unexpected does a disservice to the reputations of the SW and the developer.

Mar 31, 2013
O'day 23 Pa
@Captmayhem should have preserved previous software editions?
they do usually keep versions active a while, but the the updates have been moving so fast, I guess they could not.
Updates are done via in app, not via app download so no "full" version was ever held in hand sadly , there is a new version already up, hopefully addresses the problem