Headlights on boats - new trend?

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
I think the underwater lights are pretty cool. I wonder if it is disruptive to sealife?

- Will (Dragonfly)

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
There you go again @Will Gilmore thinking about the environment. You know that is not on the mind of a guy powering up 10,000 candlepower lights.

Oct 30, 2017
Catalina c 27 Lake Pueblo
My guess is it is the same guy who has the light bar on his lifted truck and runs them during the day so every one can see how Bad A$$ his ride is.

I cannot imagine that with a light bar on at night that you could even see his red and green lights.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
What.... I have a search engine and pictures. It is like a gift from God... It would be a sin not to share.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Although, I have a terrible fear of giant squid when I imagine myself trying to complete the AiT or even crossing in Dragonfly, I do love to eat calamari and dead squid are normally no threat. I'm actually the first person I knew who ate squid. We used boxes of food grade squid as bait on our party boats. I cut one open, cleaned out the guts and threw it on the gallery griddle to see how it tasted. I thought it tasted like mushrooms, no one else would believe me or try it. Back then, the word calamari was not in the American gourmet vocabulary.

I'm honored that someone is even thinking about me, so thank you, JS. And thank you Kermit, for coming to my defense. That means a lot to me.

Here's a little video for both of your enjoyment:

- Will (Dragonfly)