Heading South

Tim R.

May 27, 2004
Caliber 40 Long Range Cruiser Portland, Maine
We have completed our summer cruise of Nova Scotia and Maine. On Saturday we left Potland to start our trip south to the Bahamas. We will be hugging the east coast and transiting the ICW. See our website to follow our progress or read up on our summer cruise.

Http://www.tkronaboat.com

Mar 20, 2004
Hunter 356 and 216 Portland, ME
Fair Sailing, Tim! don't forget to come back in the spring when the icebergs melt

Mar 21, 2004
Hunter 356 Cobb Island, MD
Hey Tim, Joan and I expect to be headed south out of the Potomac the week of Nov 17. Will be looking for you..

Tim R.

May 27, 2004
Good luck. If you overnight in the Boston area, let me know. I would love to buy you guys a beer. Fair winds, Jesse
Dammit! Now I have to turn around and head back to Boston for free beer! See you on the way back Jesse.

We are currently sitting in Cataumet after a great sail from Plymouth to Sandwich and through the canal.

Mar 20, 2004
Hunter 356 and 216 Portland, ME
AArgh! now I'm really jealous! ESCAPE'S ALREADY ON THE HARD AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL Out! Have a great winter, all of you. Beer will be in the fridge next spring in Portland.
Chuck

May 23, 2004
I'm in the market as were . Colonial Beach
Good luck. Fair winds and safe passages.

Now most of us will have to live vicariously through those of you going south! For now that is!

Mar 21, 2004
Hunter 356 Cobb Island, MD
Plan for Keys and up to Ft Myers then back around. Will not be able to go to Bahamas this year due to that wonderful medical problem. But I have 6 months of partial freedom.
Hope to see you somewhere

Jun 19, 2004
Catalina 387 Hull # 24 Port Charlotte, Florida
Hey Tim, Joan and I expect to be headed south out of the Potomac the week of Nov 17. Will be looking for you..

Jim: we will also be heading down the ditch about that time. Hope to run into you all along the way. We have bought a home in Port Charlotte and are relocating.

Feb 2, 2010
Island Packet 37 Hull #2 Harpswell Me
i got hauled out at Dolphin on saturday and now you are making me jealous.
If you bump into a Nauticat 34 named Grace, he is out of Freeport, also on saturday and heading south for the first time.
fair winds.

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
Islander/Wayfairer 30 sail number 25 Perryville,Md.
Jim Seamans, Nov.17 can be pretty late to be leaving the Chesapeake. Pack cold weather foulies. And have a good winter.

Dec 19, 2006
Hunter 36 Punta Gorda
South

I left NY at the end of Oct in 2008 and as we sailed south it did get warmer and warmer as we headed south to Florida so pack plenty of shorts and tee shirts.
Nick

Oct 1, 2007
Boston Whaler Super Sport Pt. Judith
Tim:
Where are you planning to ride out the weekend storm? I sail out of Pt Judith. If you want some thoughts, send me a PM
Rick

Tim R.

May 27, 2004
Tim: Where are you planning to ride out the weekend storm? I sail out of Pt Judith. If you want some thoughts, send me a PM Rick
Sent you an email. Things look a little bumpy out there this morning but we will try and make Block Island today and then through the Races tomorrow to Westbrook, Ct.

Bob S

Sep 27, 2007
Beneteau 393 New Bedford, MA
At least the winds are in a favorable direction. It's a lot of tacking with the prevailing SW winds. Enjoy living the dream!

Tim R.

May 27, 2004
Today we had a great sail from Cuttyhunk to Block island with the wind from the NW around 15. Tomorrow also looks good for sailing to Westbrook with an east wind.