Hard Dodger

Mikem

Dec 20, 2009
Hunter 466 Bremerton
Anybody have experience with Wavestopper or Tartarooga hard dodger manufacturers. Good, bad, easy to work with the company? Thanks for any input on any company. I moor our Hunter 466 in Bremerton, Washington.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Mikem, no experience with the companies. Looking at a dodger for my boat. Been interested in the design of the Iverson. Located in Tacoma. They will be at the Seattle Boat Show.
Why the hard design focus?

Oct 24, 2010
Hunter 30 Everett, WA
It seems to me for those who never take them down, there are lots of advantages for a hard dodger.
Having said that I have only a fabric dodger.

Ken

capta

Jun 4, 2009
Pearson 530 Admiralty Bay, Bequia SVG
I would love a hard dodger/bimini combo for our boat, but so far I haven't seen a design that would allow full headroom and not look too ugly.
For some reason the soft dodger/bimini doesn't???????????

Mikem

Dec 20, 2009
Hunter 466 Bremerton
I worked with Iverson once. They do outstanding work but it pretty much has to be their design. I understand that as they have their name on it. I have a full enclosure with Stamoid material that is now 14 years old. I should get at least two to three more years out of the dodger portion. The aft portion is being redone only because the windows are shot. The hard dodgers done by reputable companies to me look very attractive and have much to recommend them here in the PNW.