HAPS Cruise To Bell Harbor - April 12-14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2005
Hunter 36 Des Moines, WA
I would like to make reservations at Bell Harbor Marina ASAP for the HAPS April rendezvous. I need to get a head count on who might be planning on attending ASAP (because the Mariners play in town, the marina fills-up fast.)

The price per boat would be:
$1.00 per foot + $5.00 a day (30 amp) shore power or $10.00 a day (50 amp) shore power

I'll have to put down a $5.00 (non-refundable) deposit for each boat when making the reservation. The $5 fee is in addition to standard moorage charges.
Also, Each vessel must pay the first-night, non-refundable, non-transferable fee two weeks prior to the the group's visit.

Thanks!
Tom

Feb 14, 2012
Hunter 326 Seattle
Count me in! As a fairly new Puget Sound Hunter owner (Spring 2012), I'm excited to meet some fellow owners.

May 10, 2004
Hunter 340 Bremerton, WA up from Woodland
Ahoy, MrSteve, and welcome aboard. Good to meet a Hunter neighbor in the more southerly reaches of the Central Sound. Barb and I keep our H340 in Gig Harbor and will keep a weather eye out for Belldandy on the water.

Feb 14, 2012
Hunter 326 Seattle
Sounds great Steve. I keep Belldandy over at Chinook Landing Marina. Come the summer weekends, I greatly enjoy heading down towards Eagle Island, over to a friend's home on Herron Island, or helping out with scuba classes, anchored down near Sunnyside Beach, Steilacoom.

Once we get our long days back, I enjoy just tooling around Commencement Bay in the evenings after work. I look forward to seeing Starbright out and about this summer.

Mikem

Dec 20, 2009
Hunter 466 Bremerton
MrSteve,

Hope to see you at Bell Harbor. We have a nice member group with great boats. I understand that Tom sent you a PM.

Mike

HAPSBURG Fleet co captain 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.