Happy Thanksgiving

gpd955

Feb 22, 2006
Catalina 310 Cape May, NJ
Thankful for the opportunity to be one with the ocean! Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate on the fourth Thursday of November , and to those whose fourth Thursday in November is just another day, Happy Fourth Thursday in November to you!

Sep 15, 2009
S2 9.2a Fairhope Al
Thankful for the opportunity to be one with the ocean! Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate on the fourth Thursday of November , and to those whose fourth Thursday in November is just another day, Happy Fourth Thursday in November to you!
back at ya Jack

Dec 7, 2012
Kittiwake 23, Irwin 43 .. Indianapolis / indianatown, fl
hello all

happy thanksgiving to you all out there... i wish i was one with the ocean today, not stuck at work watching it snow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy this festive day and again happy thanksgiving to you all

sincerely
Jess

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
and Thanks to all who share their knowledge, and grins & giggles here, too.

And to our hosts.

caguy

Sep 22, 2006
Catalina, Luger C-27, Adventure 30 Marina del Rey
Had a nice solo sail yesterday and Admiral and I shared a beautiful sunset this evening with my son, grandkids and his in-laws in Dana Pt. Everyone in the neighborhood walks down to the bluffs in the evening to watch the sun set. Catalina was exceptionally clear.
I have a lot for which to be grateful.

Attachments

gpd955

Feb 22, 2006
Catalina 310 Cape May, NJ
Had a nice solo sail yesterday and Admiral and I shared a beautiful sunset this evening with my son, grandkids and his in-laws in Dana Pt. Everyone in the neighborhood walks down to the bluffs in the evening to watch the sun set. Catalina was exceptionally clear. I have a lot for which to be grateful.
Yes you do! Very nice!