Happy Thanksgiving To All

Oct 29, 2016
Hunter 41 DS Port Huron
May you and your family have a beautifully Blessed day today and always

Lord, please do fill my heart with an abundance of gratitude. Help me to turn my eyes to Your infinite grace and mercy. Help me to see beyond the struggles of life and the burdens that get me down. In place of these, help me to become increasingly aware of all You have done for me and all that You continue to do. Jesus, I trust in You.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Nice blessing DayDreamer. Thanks.

May all your struggles and burdens be short minor problems that lead to satisfaction in having worked your way through them so you can better experience the grace of God bestowed upon us who reach aloft to capture some of it in our sails.

Happy Thanksgiving.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Jun 14, 2010
Robertson & Caine 2017 Leopard 40 CT
Same to you all.

IDK what to do? We have 27 people coming to the house for Thanksgiving and the Admiral made me move the mainsail from the entrance foyer. It's neatly folded in the sail bag and I can't understand it. It's heavy and hard to move. With all these people coming shouldn't we have other priorities? I guess after 31 years of marriage we still have our differences. (shrug)
;)

Sep 15, 2013
Catalina 270 Baltimore
Same to you all.

IDK what to do? We have 27 people coming to the house for Thanksgiving and the Admiral made me move the mainsail from the entrance foyer. It's neatly folded in the sail bag and I can't understand it. It's heavy and hard to move. With all these people coming shouldn't we have other priorities? I guess after 31 years of marriage we still have our differences. (shrug)
;)
The admiral remains perturbed my new windows are stowed behind the sofa in the living room until the spring. Fortunately Thanksgiving is at the in-laws this year. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Couple of ideas on your dilemma...
move the mainsail from the entrance foyer
  1. Honey I was about to move it but then it seemed like it could be a good conversation starter as folks entered the house.
  2. Honey, I know you do not want me to hurt my back, so I was thinking I could get a couple of the young folk to help me. It would get them out of your hair and the kitchen as we carry the sail to a new hiding place.
  3. This is my house too. I'm a sailor. I should be able to keep my sails in the house.
Well maybe not the best day to use number 3..

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
It's neatly folded in the sail bag and I can't understand it
LOL, we have 15 coming for dinner, but I’m not moving them sails today. I just gotta keep the grandkids from using the main and 110 as bean bags.

CB3402F8-0BB4-4ABA-A56E-9EACDD878194.jpeg