Happy Thanksgiving to All

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
For all our friends in SBO and more...
_______
I’m thankful to live in the greatest country in the world, the land of the free and the home of the brave. And grateful for our men and women in uniform, as well as their families, who make great sacrifices to protect our freedoms. I’m also thankful for my friends, family and especially for being blessed with many.

With today’s information input pounding us with mainly bad and little good, we sometimes feel despair and anxiety about our futures.
I rely on family and friends as a loving and kind reminder of who were are and a reality check of the world around me.

Thanksgiving Day is time to pause, to reflect and to enjoy those most important assets in our lives. We celebrate another year to enjoy these relationships, memories of those not with us, the family traditions of love and celebration

Pause, hug, hold, smile and give thanks to and for family and friends, the best part of our lives.

Happy Thanksgiving to all…
Jim and Sue

Jun 21, 2004
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
_______

Thanksgiving Day is time to pause, to reflect and to enjoy those most important assets in our lives. We celebrate another year to enjoy these relationships, memories of those not with us, the family traditions of love and celebration

Pause, hug, hold, smile and give thanks to and for family and friends, the best part of our lives.

Jim and Sue
Well said Jim! Hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving, and same to all our friends here at SBO.:)

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
In addition to all Jim said, and others I am Thankful for SBO staff for this forum, which has made this difficult year a whole lot better for me because of having something interesting to occupy my mind. I'm looking forward to kicking the effigy of Old Man 2020 OUT THE DOOR!

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
_______
I’m thankful to live in the greatest country in the world, the land of the free and the home of the brave. And grateful for our men and women in uniform, as well as their families, who make great sacrifices to protect our freedoms. I’m also thankful for my friends, family and especially for being blessed with many.

With today’s information input pounding us with mainly bad and little good, we sometimes feel despair and anxiety about our futures.
I rely on family and friends as a loving and kind reminder of who were are and a reality check of the world around me.

Jim and Sue
Couldn’t have said it better. Looking forward especially for the pause, hold, smile and love shared with family and friends. We‘ll probably be breaking the law tomorrow, but very much looking forward to having Thanksgiving. Thanks Jim and Sue. With best regards Wayne and Cindy...

WayneH

Jan 22, 2008
Tartan 37 287 Pensacola, FL
What I am thankful for is ALL my family members are healthy. This list goes like this:
88 yo Father in law who lives with us.
29 yo girlfriend who was born in '57. Yeah, I know how to blow smoke.
My oldest daughter who travels with her trucker husband.
My son who works for an equipment cleaning company inside of petrochemical plants. His wife who is working on her degree and keeping three granddaughters in line.
My youngest daughter who teaches and her daughter who goes to preschool.
My oldest stepson who works in essential retail. (Is that an oxymoron like jumbo shrimp?)
My middle stepson whose girlfriend is an ER doctor.
My youngest stepson who works in a quality control lab for petrochemical plants. His wife and two kids are well.

And that is just the immediate family.

And I'm glad that my extended family and friends here are doing well.

May 1, 2011
Pearson 37 Lusby MD
And I'm thankful for my health. Radiation treatment has begun: 6 down, 28 to go. May 2021 be a much better sailing season. Tks all for your kind thoughts and continued comradery.:beer:

Last edited: