Happy Birthday to John Shepard

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Join me in wishing a great day for, John @jssailem .
John is a great contributor to Sail Boat Owners Forae.
Many have shown their appreciation of his knowledge, encouragement, and help by the number of Likes he has received.

I joke with John, about his ICON picture, that shows him is wearing his "mummy" suit.[foul weather gear for PNW]
So for Mr Mummy...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Thank you all.
I shared the evening with my brother and our wives in Santa Fe New MexIco.

My folks were good Navy family members . My brother and I were born on the same day just 4 years and 21 minutes apart. Dad’s deployment and return to port was very regular schedule.

Thank you all for your wonderful wishes.
John

Jan 5, 2017
Beneteau First 38 Lyall Harbour Saturna Island
Hi John
Just noticed this thread. We were out celebrating Bev's birthday. Very happy birthday to you. Bev wants to know which one it is for you, it's 76 for her. All the trombones were out on our street for her.

Oct 22, 2014
Well Michael, I’m pleased to share my Libra balanced month of birthday with Bev.

I’ve been called an old salty dog, or maybe I’ve imagined it.

Upon meeting your lovely Bev I would not have imagined she was more than 56, being the spry and energetic lady she is. I even wondered what mystery concoction you brewed to woo that missy.

I guess I be but a pup as in dog years as I am a dog year younger than the trombone band that played in the streets of Saturna last night.

I look forward to sharing a toast to our coming adventures when next we meet.

Oct 22, 2014
I’m feeling old @Justin_NSA so your not late. Or perhaps it is a bit of hangover. As my younger brother bought us a bottle of wine or two at the Santa Fe restaurant last evening.
Thank you for the wishes.

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
I’m feeling old @Justin_NSA so your not late. Or perhaps it is a bit of hangover. As my younger brother bought us a bottle of wine or two at the Santa Fe restaurant last evening.
Thank you for the wishes.
Good friends and family is the best way to celebrate. The admiral's birthday is this Saturday. We're both in our mid sixties. :thumbup:

Oct 22, 2014
Please share with your Bride my best wishes and birthday greetings. October is a great month to be alive and kicking.
So kick up some dust in your Midwest town. Cheers.

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
John, happy belated birthday. I didn't see this thread yesterday, as I was spending a lot of time trying to deal with the 8 hour time difference between Portugal and Seattle so as to call my best friend and wish her a Happy Birthday. Nice to know TWO great people were born on the 6th.

Oct 22, 2014
Thanks @SFS , @Terry Cox and @Roland5048. Appreciate all of the Good thoughts. You they say the path was paved with good intentions. I am still kicking the stones out of the path. All with the best of intentions.

Oct 22, 2014
Now that would be a good trick.... Just looking younger when my friends enjoy enough beer.:biggrin: