H37C for sale in Nova Scotia (not mine!)

Jun 8, 2004
C&C Frigate 36 St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia
A nice H37C is for sale down on the LaHave river, about an hour's drive from me. I thought he had gone south in the boat, but something must have changed. Anyway, some interesting interior modifications and the finish and condition of the boat seems very nice. Link is here

Jan 7, 2012
Hunter 37C Lucaya, Grand Bahama
Wow that is some fine work that was done on that boat.It would be interesting to see if he gets anywhere near his asking price as his investment to date is probably twice that. Wow nice boat!
One other note the only detraction and one of personal taste is the colour (purple)of the material may not be to everyone's taste.It may look better in person then in the pics posted.

Johnb

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 37-cutter Richmond CA
Does anyone know if the layout (nav station where we have a vanity) was standard for that year?

Jun 8, 2004
Does anyone know if the layout (nav station where we have a vanity) was standard for that year?
The boat is Artemis, a 1980 model I think. I believe the owner Robert Selfe ("Rovic" on our forum) did all the custom modifications, including the nav table, himself. You can find a number of his threads using Search and his user name.

Jul 19, 2007
-Hunter 1995-40.5 Hunter Saint Andrews, New Brunswick, Canada
Nice Work

This guy has done a great job on this boat but as noted above not really my choice in colors for settee, etc. We're looking for a new boat after loosing our 1992, 35.5 Liberty Cup edition to Hurricane Arthur on July 5th. but we want something newer than 1980.

Jun 8, 2004
This guy has done a great job on this boat but as noted above not really my choice in colors for settee, etc. We're looking for a new boat after loosing our 1992, 35.5 Liberty Cup edition to Hurricane Arthur on July 5th. but we want something newer than 1980.
Very sorry to hear about the loss of your boat. Arthur really packed a punch up in the Bay of Fundy.

I can only say from personal experience of two boats, that quite often the older boats were built heavier, more solidly. So it comes down to how a boat has been maintained, repaired and upgraded over the years more than the actual 'birthdate' of the boat. YMMV.

Jun 8, 2004