H336 Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2011
Hunter 336 Scotland
I missed a photo. I have, as you can see fitted the chartplotter and the wind readout on the instument panel above the companionway. The wiring all runs through the channel above the head door to the switch panel and the NMEA2000 network T's are in the cupboard under the TV.

Aug 27, 2011
Hunter 336 Scotland
What's the red button

The speaker is an extension for the VHF radio and the button is so that I can switch it off outside but still have the radio on at the chart table.
Daydream is going into the water tomorrow. The first time in over four years.

Aug 27, 2011
Hunter 336 Scotland
Daydream has been neglected on dry land for four or five years and we have spent the last few months getting her ready to grace the waters of the west coast of Scotland again, so I thought I should show a couple of before and after photographs.
Before

And on Wednesday this week...

The lady at the marina said to me that the boat looked happy to be afloat again, a bit romantic but true.

May 28, 2009
Hunter 376 Pensacola, FL
Let us know how she handles the wind and seas off Scotland. I suspect "typical" conditions for you would be an extremely brisk sail for us.

May 10, 2004
Hunter MH 37 Manitowoc, WI
Very pretty-lee cloths are neat

She looks happy to be sailing. The Lee Cloths giver the boat a unique look. We rarely see them at all on this side of the pond. Best of luck with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.