H26.5 anchor roller?

Apr 3, 2020
Hunter 23.5 Frenchtown, MT
Greetings all. When anchoring my little SJ21, I just used the bow chocks to guide the rode over the bow, and a cleat on the center line to secure the rode. My H265 just has cleats close to the rail on each side, a few feet aft of the bow. There is also that hole at the bow with a short length of chain bolted to the backside of the bow eye. Did Hunter intend for the anchor rode to just come out that hole, over the side and down? I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to add an anchor roller at the bow? Keep in mind, this is inland lake sailing, and mostly very rocky ground. I have a couple different anchors, including a danforth, mushroom, grapnel and another that I'm not really sure what to call. (pic below) I don't expect to have to deal with tides/currents, just winds and powerboat wakes. So, would an anchor roller make sense? Thanks in advance!
GH

IMG_20200328_102616269.jpg

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
I guess if you are worried about chafe,... I'd lean over the bow and clip the rode to the bow eye. That would also lower your purchase a few feet and improve holding.