H23 spreader tips?

Jul 31, 2018
Hunter 260 Chapin
Does anyone know which spreader tips were used on the francespar spreaders? Trying to figure which part to ask rig rite for. Thx
Brad

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Francespar is Z Spar. Looked up the spreader tip which is a Z60 part 3112 for a Z Spar 190. Suggest you go thru the forum store as they can order the right parts for you.

Kenyon isomat outbof Charlotte use to supply masts and booms till Z Spar took over in the early1990’s with a facility near Hunter. Thus the sticker and spreader tip photos show that.
Later, Z Spar purchased Kenyon Isomat with facility employees being laid off at both sites with only a few moving to Charlotte. Boats were being built but masts were not being delivered timely. Later they re-emerged as US Spars. Sailboatowners to I nclude the hunter site owner use to work at Hunter selling parts.
Folks need to go to Rig Rite for Kenyon Isomat masts.
It is important to identify the mast if requesting parts

Jul 31, 2018
Hunter 260 Chapin
Francespar is Z Spar. Looked up the spreader tip which is a Z60 part 3112 for a Z Spar 190. Suggest you go thru the forum store as they can order the right parts for you.

Kenyon isomat outbof Charlotte use to supply masts and booms till Z Spar took over in the early1990’s with a facility near Hunter. Thus the sticker and spreader tip photos show that.
Later, Z Spar purchased Kenyon Isomat with facility employees being laid off at both sites with only a few moving to Charlotte. Boats were being built but masts were not being delivered timely. Later they re-emerged as US Spars. Sailboat owner to include the hunter site use to work at Hunter selling parts.
Folks need to go to Rig Rite for Kenyon Isomat masts.
It is important to identify the mast if requesting parts
Thanks

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
I went to US Spars on line parts 2018 catalogue scrolling down to spreader tips showing your spreader tip pictured as #3112
But the mast has been identified and suggest you now go to the forum store on this site. I am done