H 336 sanitary hose

abinkc

Sep 29, 2008
Hunter 30T Grand Lake
Need to purchase replacement sanitary hose that runs from the toilet to the holding tank on a 1996 Hunter 336. Need to know the size and length. Any help is appreciated.

Jun 8, 2004
Catalina 320 Dana Point
Most heads are 1.5 inches id as for length you'll probably have to measure what you can and estimate the rest generously. I've got a 5 gallon bucket full of short pieces of sanitation hose left from previous projects, too valuable to chuck and sometimes saves a trip to the chandlery.

abinkc

Sep 29, 2008
Hunter 30T Grand Lake
Many thanks. I was hoping the avoid guess work, not one of my strong suits.

May 28, 2009
Hunter 376 Pensacola, FL
Many thanks. I was hoping the avoid guess work, not one of my strong suits.
If you're still interested in the answer to this question, we just replaced the hose to the holding tank on our 336 this past weekend. I ordered 14 ft of 1.5" Trident 101 sanitation hose, and it looks like I had about three feet left over after the job was done. I think you'd be safe at ordering 12 feet if you don't want to have a lot of leftover. It helps to have some extra though, because there are some short lengths of hose that go from the tank to the pump-out and macerator that will probably also need to be replaced, and it's the same 1.5"