GRAB RAILS

May 25, 2018
Beneteau First 38 SAILING THE SEA OF CORTEZ
LOOKING FOR RESOURCES FOR REPLACING GRAB RAILS ON COACH ROOF, BOTH PORT AND STARBOARD SIDES. HAVE TRIED BENETEAU USA, NO LUCK

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
You should turn off caps lock. It indicates you are shouting.:confused:
I checked Ruddercraft. Nada. I think some folks have posted salvage cos that may have them. You may have to restore them.

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
You should turn off caps lock. It indicates you are shouting.:confused:
I checked Ruddercraft. Nada. I think some folks have posted salvage cos that may have them. You may have to restore them.
No, it does not "Shout". It is for the easier-to-read big print for all the old fogies on the forum.

Oct 2, 2008
Pearson/ 530 Strafford, NH
Hamilton Marine and Defender have them, search handrail and also check here at SBO. Then just look for your size.

jwing

Jun 5, 2014
ODay Mariner Guntersville
No, it does not "Shout". It is for the easier-to-read big print for all the old fogies on the forum.
I have old eyes, too, yet I disagree. All caps makes reading slower and is discourteous to the readers.

There are two very easy ways to increase to size of text on your computer: Hold the 'Crtl' key down and press the '+' key until you like the size, or hold the 'Crtl' key down and roll the wheel on your mouse forward.

On a phone or tablet, you should be able to increase the size of text by placing your thumb and pointer finger on the screen together, then sliding the thumb and finger in opposite directions.

All of these techniques can be undone by obvious reversals.

Mar 20, 2016
Beneteau 351 WYC Whitby
Are you looking for wood or stainless. My last boat I changed out the teak to stainless using seadog rail fittings it made the boat look ten years newer with lots of compliments.