gooseneck toggle for lancer 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2008
Lancer 29 Ft. Walton Beach
The interesting thing about getting a project boat is all the missing parts. Looking for a picture, specifications, supplier, or for sale of a gooseneck toggle and reef horn for a Lancer 29 power sailer (1985).

BobM

Jun 10, 2004
S2 9.2A Winthrop, MA
Not much help but...

you have something of a Unicorn. Not many PS 29's out there. I assume you have a Kenyon rig? If so have you tried Rigrite? They carry a lot of Kenyon spares. I hope that is helpful. I don't have a photo of my 25's handy, but I just put my boom on today. The toggle on my boat is a rectangular piece of stock that is about 1/2 inch or so thick. That rectangle has two reef horns mounted on the top canted back at about a 30-45 degree angle. The piece fits right between two tabs mounted on the mast. The tabs and the rectangular piece of stock have holes through then for a long clevis pin. I am a bit foggy on this, but I believe the aft middle of the rectangular piece of stock has a notch in it related to how it attaches to the boom. Sorry, best I can do for you, but I didn't want to leave you hanging. Bob

G

gary

Lots of help Bob

Bob, great help, I pulled up the web site for Rigrite, I hate to ask, but if you had a picture of your gooseneck toggle I could use it. There are only a few on rigtite that may work based on the distance between the plate on the mast.. Thanks again, Gary gary.pyles@yahoo.com

BobM

Jun 10, 2004
S2 9.2A Winthrop, MA
No luck with the photo

See the link below. I suggest you call rigrite with the spacing you need. If need be you can change the mast attachment or perhaps have something close modified. If you take pictures and send the to rigrite with measurements I bet they can fix you right up. Bob

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Bob...

I had problems with that link. So I crunched it down to this link. http://www.rigrite.com/Spars/Kenyon_Spars/E-boom.html

G

gary

Kenyon Boom?

Bob... thanks for the info, didn't get the picture. I'm going to call Rig rite and see which one I need. You've been a great help. Keep trying the picture. I'll let you know if I get an answer from rigrite. Thanks again Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.