Gloam Goods

pateco

Aug 12, 2014
Hunter 31 (1983) Pompano Beach FL
I am looking to purchase a new Tach sensor for my Yanmar 3GM30F and I found this in a google search. Has anyone ordered from this company. Sometimes when deals are to good to be true, they are to good to be true. The are listing the part at about 70-100 dollars less than anyone else.
Here is the link.

https://www.gloamgoods.top/other-c-...sensor-tach-gauge-instrument-panel-p-7586.htm

Thanks for any feedback.
Steve
Looks like a scam site. No address or contact phone number anywhere on the site. Very varied merchandise listed. Prices too low.

Bogus Internet merchandise sales continue to bedevil consumers, top complaint list.

In 2017, for the fifth consecutive year, the National Consumers League’s Fraud.org received more complaints about Internet merchandise scams than any other type of fraud, making up nearly one-third (29.39%) of complaints received.

Read the full report here.

Internet merchandise scams come in many forms—often involving bogus sales of high-dollar goods such as electronics, designer clothing, and even pets. Many victims first encounter these scams via online ads promising deep discounts on popular merchandise. When they click on the ads, they are directed to a website to enter payment information or are instructed to contact a scammer directly. Unfortunately, once the money is paid, the merchandise never arrives. In many cases, buyers report being contacted again and instructed to send more money to cover fake “shipping” or “insurance” charges.