Genoa jib?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DILLON

MY BOAT CAME WITH SEVERAL SAILS MOST OF WHICH WERE IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING. MY PROBLEM IS I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO USE THE GENOA JIB. I ALSO FEEL THERE ARE CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH TO UES IT, BUT DON'T KNOW THAT EITHER. THE OTHER SAILS INCLUDE: MAIN, JIB, STORM JIB, AND SPINNAKER. ANY BOOK ON HOW TO SET THESE SAILS AND ADJUST THEM CORRECTLY WOULD ALSO BY OF IMPORTANCE TO ME. THANKS FROM DEEEEEP SOUTH TEXAS, DILLON1957@AOL.COM

J

Justin - O'day Owners' Web

Books

check out: http://shop.odayowners.com/books and click on sailing books for list of great resources. I like Steve Colgate's book personally. The guy has taught a lot of people directly, and throught the instructors he's trained. Justin - O'day Owners' Web

D

Don Evans

Just An Additional Thought

In addition to reading, perhaps there is someone, more knowledgeable and able to assist you in your city. I might check with any sailing schools or clubs and ask someone for assistance. If there is a local bridge of the Power and Sailing Squadron, maybe a sailor in the group can help. There is nothing like a live demo. Invite them out to your boat and offer a meal and a drink for their time. Good luck. Don

Status
Not open for further replies.