Gasket for refrigerator lid

Apr 17, 2013
Catalina 310 57 Pompano Beach, FL
I have the combo refrigerator with the top loading lid and the side door. I am changing the top lid gasket. Any suggestions, I can get any weather stripping from a hardware store. Wondering if anyone has changed it out with a better grade gasket material. One other question Adler Barbour had made a metal separator to put the ice trays in so they will make contact with the side of the evaporator. I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have a suggestion.

Thanks,
Mark

Feb 26, 2009
Oday 30 Anchor Yacht Club, Bristol PA
The ice cube container trays used to be sold by defender they were like 50 bucks each refrigeration and air conditioning supply houses have lines of actual door gaskets magnetic heated and all types but you're probably still better off with home store weather stripping

Mar 6, 2008
Catalina 1999 C36 MKII #1787 Coyote Point Marina, CA.
I tried to do just that and failed to find a replacement gasket. Please post what solution you came up with.
Haro

Feb 26, 2009
Oday 30 Anchor Yacht Club, Bristol PA
I already gave you an answer! commercial refrigeration refrigerator gaskets are available at HVAC refrigeration supply houses! you can also do an internet search for refrigeration door gaskets.

Mar 6, 2008
Catalina 310 Scott Creek, VA
Ice will still freeze without using the metal clip that holds the trays tight against the sides.