Game on! 2018 Photo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Anchored near the lighthouse known locally as the 'Spark plug'.
It does look like a sparkplug. You are permitted to attach your registration to your lifeline? We have specific rules on where on the bow, size of letters etc. that ours must go. Since Bella is still CG documented, we only need to display the state sticker.

TomY

Alden Forum Moderator
Jun 22, 2004
Alden 38' Challenger yawl Rockport Harbor
It does look like a sparkplug. You are permitted to attach your registration to your lifeline? We have specific rules on where on the bow, size of letters etc. that ours must go. Since Bella is still CG documented, we only need to display the state sticker.
We have some rules on this and I bent a few here, but basically I think it's ok. :)

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 340 Baytown TX
Here’s another contest entry to put the thread back up at the top for a while again. Taken in January, 2018 with a Canon t6i in auto. I pretty much keep the camera in auto everything while we’re out sailing, so I can just grab it and shoot. This photo was in a thread about birds earlier in the year.
11428AFB-DBC4-4E91-8449-D014D9C05BEC.jpeg

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Yep, you guys go right ahead and post more wonderful pictures. I think I'll just put my camera away for now. ;)

Those are just wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.